About Me

Hello there! I am Caleb McGrail, I'm currently working on a psychology major with a minor in biology. My hope is to one day become a psychiatrist, where I can either work in talk therapy or in a hospital, but the world is always changing and that means I may too as well before that time comes. Outside of schooling I currently work as a Facilities Assistant at Tyler Technologies, the hours are flexible and my responsibilities are limited to as it sounds, maintaining the facilities within the office. In terms of how I like to spend my time I am often finding myself gaming with my friends, whether it's video games or even board games. I've got a few cats at home, Ronan, Loki, Elektra and Harley all say hi, they would be in the picture but they are in fact photo shy! I'm excited for this class and excited for this blog, this is Caleb making his first post! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4 - Saint Martin